1. California clinic's $81M payments from uninsured fund catches HHS' eye Full story
2. Loretto Hospital CEO suspended amid vaccine controversy Full story
3. 474 have been criminally charged with fraud linked to COVID-19 funds, Justice Department says Full story
4. Basic revenue cycle functions failed to meet a growing New Jersey health system's needs. Hear how its COO changed strategy in this webinar.
5. Man who crashed car into Ohio hospital pleads guilty to murder Full story
6. Medicare appeals backlog trimmed by 69% Full story
7. Justice Department to further review $13B UnitedHealth, Change Healthcare deal Full story
8. Top 20 rural & community hospitals Full story
9. The last year has brought numerous changes for the healthcare revenue cycle and patient engagement. Take this 2 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
10. 10 numbers show how big Cerner is in healthcare Full story
11. Boone Hospital Center to split from BJC HealthCare April 1 Full story
12. Magellan wins dismissal in mental health claims lawsuit Full story
13. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing.
14. 5 health systems opening hospitals Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Most providers believe health plans have the final say in claims adjudication. But what about ERISA? Learn how providers can increase patient revenue by using ERISA appeals in this whitepaper.
2. There's a better way to communicate with ED patients. Click here to learn how Hackensack Meridian Health boosted patient satisfaction scores.
3. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role