1. Patients underutilize appeals of insurance denials Full story
2. Biden's $5.8 trillion budget: 9 healthcare takeaways Full story
3. UnitedHealth to buy home-health firm LHC Group Full story
4. Communication is key to loyalty. Learn why loyal patients are more likely to pay on time.
5. California hospital to lay off 658 workers in May Full story
6. Epic launches CRM platform, develops best practices app for physicians Full story
7. New York hospital needs $159M lifeline, workers say Full story
8. Russian-affiliated hackers planned to attack 400 US hospitals in 2020 Full story
9. Hospital labs are leaving money on the table, and revenue cycle tech is to blame. Swiftly collect millions in high-volume, low-dollar claims — learn how.
10. 6 health systems with strong finances Full story
11. National health spending projected to top $6.8 trillion in 2030 Full story
12. 5 payer data breaches over the last 6 months Full story
13. Ardent Health Services increased its CMI by 13% and its CC/MCC capture rate by 12% by deploying self-service analytics. Learn more about the financial and operational improvements this technology can bring.
14. Florida physician sentenced to 2 years for fraud scheme Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.