1. Private equity firms agree to buy Ensemble Health Full story
2. Billions in halted payments to Texas hospitals restored Full story
3. Police fatally shoot man in Cleveland Clinic Florida ER Full story
4. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
5. Missouri hospitals suspend services to restructure amid IT, cash flow problems Full story
6. Uninsured Americans could now pay up to $195 for COVID-19 tests Full story
7. Hospital margins 'well below sustainable levels': Kaufman Hall Full story
8. Epic in the headlines: 10 March updates Full story
9. Proactive patient engagement results in better financial outcomes. Is your tech activating patients? Learn the principles of intelligent automation and engagement during this session.
10. 2 minutes — and traffic — may have cost Tufts Health $400M Full story
11. Court sides with HHS in Indiana hospitals' challenge to Medicare payment calculation Full story
12. RaDonda Vaught's conviction will have long-lasting effects on nursing, ANA says Full story
13. Want to make your revenue cycle immune to labor shortages? Learn how to better manage patient access.
14. 10 most, least stressed states Full story
15. 23 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.
2. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data
3. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.