1. California health system sues Kaiser, alleging 'tens of millions' in underpayments Full story
2. Hospitals cutting services over staffing shortages Full story
3. The top issues keeping revenue cycle leaders up at night Full story
4. Hospitals can't grow revenue with outdated tech. Click here to hear leading hospitals' strategies for digitally transforming their RCM, analytics and cybersecurity operations.
5. Amazon's healthcare ambitions: 6 recent moves Full story
6. As possibility of 4th doses looms, White House says it has no money for them Full story
7. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
8. CEO Forum Group: 10 CEOs reshaping healthcare Full story
9. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
10. The influence of 'zillennials' in the workplace Full story
11. New York health system sues insurer to recoup $228M in COVID-19 losses Full story
12. Judge throws out payer challenge to CMS risk-adjustment rules Full story
13. Hospital labs are leaving money on the table, and revenue cycle tech is to blame. Swiftly collect millions in high-volume, low-dollar claims — learn how.
14. A tricky time for COVID-19 forecasting Full story
15. Healthcare billing fraud: 7 recent cases Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Patients' frustration with primary care is growing. See how health systems can improve the patient experience and foster more loyalty here.
3. Payers are uniquely positioned to address social determinants of health through data. Click here for 6 places to start.