1. UnitedHealthcare restores free provider access to some payment data Full story
2. New York hospital takes $34M hit from nearly 2,700 canceled surgeries Full story
3. CMS cuts 4 telehealth services accidentally added to Medicare coverage list Full story
4. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
5. Investigation launched after Indiana nurse unhooked oxygen from COVID-19 patient Full story
6. 12 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
7. Tenet CFO sold $12M in company shares Full story
8. NYC pharmacist charged in $4M kickback, fraud scheme Full story
9. There's a good chance you're complicating patient engagement. Hear what 5 practices did to reduce no-shows, accelerate payments and save costs in this webinar.
10. Biden considers extending ACA enrollments past May Full story
11. Pennsylvania hospital to reduce acute care, surgical services Full story
12. California hospital must pay charity care costs, appellate court rules Full story
13. The path to payment: A practical guide to optimizing each stage of the claim lifecycle. Click here to download.
14. Hospital finances in 2021: 10 things to know Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How can healthcare leaders improve patient access? Learn why capacity optimization is the answer in this whitepaper.
2. COVID-19 has accelerated the use of teleheatlh, but does your organization know how to effectively leverage it in the emergency department? Learn the key models neccessary for enhanced care. Download the whitepaper here.
3. The path to payment: A practical guide to optimizing each stage of the claim lifecycle. Click here to download.