1. 'We'll improvise': A cash-strapped rural hospital's plan for coronavirus outbreak Full story
2. Kansas hospital abruptly closes, blames physicians for financial troubles Full story
3. Hospital groups urge Congress to suspend Medicare sequester cut amid pandemic Full story
4. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
5. New York hospital cuts 3 management positions due to payment reductions Full story
6. MedPAC's report to Congress: 7 takeaways Full story
7. 10 hospitals hiring RCM leaders Full story
8. How successful is your RCM? Click here to learn about CHI's innovative approaches to improve payment performance.
9. Quorum shares crash after KKR says buyout unlikely Full story
10. CMS questions $350M Medicaid payment backlog to Illinois physicians Full story
11. Where the revenue cycle starts, and better outcomes begin. A live discussion on proactive patient engagement.
12. 12+ health systems canceling, postponing surgeries due to the coronavirus outbreak Full story
13. 5 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
14. Hospitals with high debt more financially vulnerable to coronavirus threat, analysts say Full story