1. 'How do regular people with low income pay for that?': $36K hospital bill goes viral on TikTok Full story
2. CMS releases state DSH allotments Full story
3. Medicare Advantage collected $12B in 'excess payments', watchdog report says Full story
4. Curious about what healthcare RCM will look like in 2025? These 5 trends will let you know.
5. Protest over infant's care prompts lockdown at Idaho hospital Full story
6. Deadline looms for reporting 2nd phase of provider relief payments Full story
7. Molina called out over reimbursement, provider directory errors Full story
8. 7 hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, 5-star price transparency scores Full story
9. Managing denials takes too much time often for too few results. Learn how providers are using automation to prioritize workflow + capture lost revenue.
10. Why some hospitals ask patients, visitors to ditch N95s Full story
11. Payers speak out on proposed Mass General Brigham expansion Full story
12. MACPAC releases report to Congress: 3 things to know Full story
13. A gentler approach to patient engagement can pay off. Learn how Erlanger leveraged compassion to move the financial needle.
14. White House: 7 consequences from lack of COVID-19 funding Full story
15. How an Arkansas university is training students, researchers to use Epic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.