1. Novant Health sued over $2K ER visitation fee Full story
2. 'World's most ethical companies' list includes 9 health systems Full story
3. 11 hospitals laying off workers Full story
4. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
5. California governor proposes office to curb hospital, physician, payer costs Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
7. Hospitals inconsistently billing for telestroke services, study finds Full story
8. Executive pay at HCA: 5 things to know Full story
9. Managing denials takes too much time often for too few results. Learn how providers are using automation to prioritize workflow + capture lost revenue.
10. New Mexico hospital staff want management ousted as employees exit Full story
11. Oracle extends Cerner tender offer for 2nd time Full story
12. Biden calls for strengthened enforcement on payers' mental health parity Full story
13. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
14. 6 recent payer-provider contracting disputes, settlements Full story
15. 10 things Gen Z, millennial nurses want from their hospitals Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 51% of health systems already seeing benefits of automation in their revenue cycle. Click here for 8 insights from early adopters.
2. Lack of automation is burdening your staff. Click here to learn how to stop draining your company's resources.
3. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.