1. BCBS of Texas to reimburse out-of-network ER claims, pay $10M fine Full story
2. VCU Health overhauls debt collection practices Full story
3. HHS finalizes interoperability rules: 7 things to know Full story
4. AI and ROI — How technology is revolutionizing the mid-revenue cycle. Click here to listen to the podcast.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Florida medical biller sentenced for role in fraud scheme Full story
7. 8 hospitals have closed so far this year -- here's why Full story
8. The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
9. Trinity Health's net income jumps $1.1B in first half of fiscal year Full story
10. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 6 latest deals Full story
11. How successful is your RCM? Click here to learn about CHI's innovative approaches to improve payment performance.
12. Texas medical group files for bankruptcy Full story
13. Patient sues Essentia Health alleging it overcharged for medical records Full story
14. Newsweek's 10 best hospitals in the world Full story