1. Florida hospitals to pay $12.7M to resolve allegations of submitting improper claims Full story
2. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. Aetna, Optum must face 'dummy code' lawsuit, Supreme Court rules Full story
4. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
5. Congress set to add 151 days of telehealth coverage Full story
6. 5 payers flagged for coding, reimbursement errors Full story
7. Michael J. Dowling: Embracing a hybrid workplace for non-clinical staff Full story
8. Boston hospitals lead effort to recoup debt from Kuwaiti government Full story
9. Managing inpatient capacity requires a complex balancing act, and staffing shortages haven't made this any easier. Get tips to better meet current and future care demands here.
10. UnitedHealthcare to roll out coverage changes for obstetrical ultrasounds Full story
11. Agency staff cost New Jersey hospitals $670M in 2021 Full story
12. 15 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Epic, Cerner Meditech talent Full story
13. Hospital labs are leaving money on the table, and revenue cycle tech is to blame. Swiftly collect millions in high-volume, low-dollar claims — learn how.
14. First genetically modified pig heart transplant patient dies Full story
15. 20 best-managed healthcare companies Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The nation's first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction. Learn more.
2. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.
3. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.