1. Feds launch investigation into NYU Langone's Medicare payments Full story
2. Kansas hospital submitted incorrect claims to Medicare, OIG says Full story
3. Walmart Health vs. CVS MinuteClinic: 4 key differences Full story
4. AI and ROI — How technology is revolutionizing the mid-revenue cycle. Click here to listen to the podcast.
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Trump administration may pay hospitals for coronavirus care provided to uninsured Full story
7. RCM + HIT deals: 5 trends to know Full story
8. Single-statement billing: How to meet patient expectations and what to avoid — Learn more
9. South Carolina hospital doesn't have enough cash to meet bank requirements Full story
10. 5 hospitals cutting jobs Full story
11. The rise of healthcare consumerism demands providers rethink the patient financial experience. Get insights into patient-centered billing during this live discussion.
12. Merger creates 10-hospital system in Maine Full story
13. Humana to make value-based payments to Ochsner providers treating social determinants Full story
14. 20 most overweight US cities Full story