1. Tennessee physician convicted in $50M fraud scheme Full story
2. 15 states hit most, least by the 'Great Resignation' Full story
3. 25 US hospitals among Newsweek's 100 best in the world Full story
4. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
5. Steward Health Care to face patient class action alleging racketeering, fraud Full story
6. What does Amazon Care mean for hospitals? Execs from Geisinger and more answer Full story
7. Consumer credit reports see $88B in US medical bills Full story
8. Allscripts sells net assets of hospital business segment for $700M Full story
9. 3 steps hospitals should follow to drive efficiency. Click here to join the discussion.
10. 8 recent CMS moves Full story
11. Young people turn to TikTok to self-diagnose Full story
12. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in 2021 Full story
13. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
14. California's single payer failure dampens hopes for similar initiatives Full story
15. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
2. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
3. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.