1. Washington health system apologizes for billing glitch Full story
2. CHI St. Vincent improperly billed Medicare, OIG finds Full story
3. HIMSS going on as planned despite coronavirus concerns, Trump invited to speak Full story
4. AI is not just a buzzword: How to realistically leverage automation at your hospital — Register for the webinar
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHS to end inpatient care at 2 Florida hospitals
7. 10 hospitals hiring RCM leaders Full story
8. Does your hospital collect all the money it's owed? Click here to learn how to reduce uncompensated care and underpayments.
9. Epic in the headlines — 7 latest stories Full story
10. Physicians owed $350M in unpaid claims from Chicago-area Medicaid plan Full story
11. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
12. 5 things to know about Harmony, the UnitedHealth plan directing members to Optum physicians Full story
13. Short-term plan members could face tens of thousands in out-of-pocket costs, study finds Full story
14. 100 top rural & community hospitals, state by state Full story