1. UnitedHealthcare to stop sending paper checks in June Full story
2. HHS to revise independent dispute resolution guidance for No Surprises Act Full story
3. Biden's State of the Union: 7 healthcare takeaways Full story
4. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
5. CMS to reweigh MIPS data for some physicians Full story
6. White House rolls out next COVID-19 plan: 8 details Full story
7. State-by-state breakdown of 37 critical access hospital closures Full story
8. Do higher costs mean better care? In some markets, yes Full story
9. A gentler approach to patient engagement can pay off. Learn how Erlanger leveraged compassion to move the financial needle.
10. BCBS of Texas, Memorial Hermann sever contract, affecting 100,000 Full story
11. Epic in the headlines: 7 February updates Full story
12. Cerner in the news: 6 February updates Full story
13. Healthcare is lagging behind in putting consumer choice first. Learn how to catch up and build digital engagement in just 45 minutes.
14. Hospitals vie for talent with perks beyond pay Full story
15. The largest health insurance provider in each state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
2. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
3. Time to ditch manual registration. Learn how one clinic chain achieved a 94% patient satisfaction rate through touchless registration.