1. Patient sues North Carolina health system, alleging unfair billing practices Full story
2. 3 RCM leaders share tips for managing denials Full story
3. Washington hospital fires CEO Full story
4. Empathy elevates simply treating a patient into truly caring for them. Convert connections into patient engagement and loyalty — learn how.
5. 10 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. Mark Cuban is ready to buck healthcare's status quo Full story
7. 9 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
8. California payer offers physicians $10 incentive per 1st COVID-19 dose Full story
9. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
10. Florida hospital leaders denounce proposed state Medicaid cuts Full story
11. Gen Z reports anxiety linked to virtual work — but many still want remote option Full story
12. 29 physician specialties ranked by 2021 burnout rates Full story
13. Cleveland Clinic, Advent Health & more adapted to the digital world to improve patient experiences. Click here to learn how they deliver the consumer-like experiences patients now expect.
14. Omicron subvariant prevalence, by state Full story
15. The state of single-payer healthcare legislation in 21 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
2. Inefficient workflows are a big factor in the post-acute industry's growing labor shortage. Here's how to fix that.
3. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.