1. U of Vermont Health Network blames operating loss on Epic install Full story
2. Amazon Care goes live in Seattle: 5 things to know Full story
3. Half of insured adults are skipping primary care visits. Cost a major reason why. Full story
4. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Trump commutes 35-year sentence for woman involved in $200M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
7. Board member bankrolls hospital operator with $17M in loans Full story
8. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma -- Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
9. Pittsburgh physician sees uninsured patients for $35 Full story
10. Hospital chain CEO to surrender management of facilities Full story
11. How one Atlanta hospital discerns tangible ROI from digital health hype. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. Cerner shakes up C-suite as company eyes expansion 'beyond the EHR era' Full story
13. CHS sees annual loss shrink to $675M, plans to sell more hospitals Full story