1. Tennessee hospital has sued 11,000+ patients for unpaid medical bills Full story
2. Highest-earning nonprofit hospitals give less charity care than lower-earning ones, study finds Full story
3. West Virginia hospital to close, lay off 600 employees Full story
4. We'd love your feedback by participating in a 5 minute survey on the impact of patient engagement for hospitals and health systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's 6th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference.
5. Humana targets accuracy of provider directories Full story
6. Fortune's best companies to work for: 9 hospitals, health systems on the list Full story
7. What a study of medical coders revealed about AI
8. Start consolidating patient bills: Your patients will thank you -- Learn more
9. Cerner IT error delays delivery of 28K patient letters at London hospital Full story
10. Distressed Arkansas hospital at risk of closing Full story
11. At least 30 hospitals went bankrupt in 2019. Here's how to protect your hospital's bottom line in 2020.
12. Hospitals, industry heavyweights denounce Medicaid reporting proposal Full story
13. 100 hospital and health system CMOs to know | 2020 Full story