1. Appointed North Carolina officials battle over hospital price transparency Full story
2. Connecticut residents file antitrust lawsuit against Hartford HealthCare Full story
3. A layoff list, expired medicine, neglected patients: Illinois hospital loses Medicare contract Full story
4. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
5. HHS seeks $30B to combat COVID-19 Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
7. Athenahealth acquired for $17B: 5 details Full story
8. Future of UnitedHealth-Change deal uncertain as timing deadline nears Full story
9. What makes a hospital 'smart'? Two things — interconnectivity and adaptability. Click here to find out if your organization measures up to emerging tech trends.
10. Average CEO pay by hospital size Full story
11. CommonSpirit posts operating loss, inks $135M deal for 2 hospitals Full story
12. Meet new FDA chief Dr. Robert Califf: 5 things to know Full story
13. As coding requirements evolve, so should your revenue cycle. Learn how partnerships can ease the lift and elevate your game.
14. AMA, AHA lawsuits call for update, repeal of No Surprises Act dispute provision Full story
15. Washington hospital restructures amid executive firings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules? Learn how to comply.
2. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
3. Having trouble deciding how to advance patient experience improvements? Click here for insight from a survey of hundreds of patients.