1. Hospitals in Missouri, Kansas file for bankruptcy Full story
2. Not just an ER problem: 1 in 5 patients meet unexpected bills after elective surgery, study finds Full story
3. Creditor seeks to oust hospital chain CEO Full story
4. We'd love your feedback by participating in a 5 minute survey on the impact of patient engagement for hospitals and health systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's 6th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference.
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Anthem, Cigna & more launch prior authorization pilot Full story
7. 'Critically understaffed': Lawmakers, patients and staff blast HCA's takeover of Mission Health Full story
8. AI is not just a buzzword: How to realistically leverage automation at your hospital -- Register for the webinar
9. Georgia hospital gets cash lifeline Full story
10. Yale New Haven Hospital sued over exam policy for employees 70+ years Full story
11. Is your 340B savings optimized? Click here to learn about options and methods to improve realized 340B savings.
12. How much should health data cost? $100K or more, according to patients Full story
13. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story