1. Conifer spinoff may not happen, Tenet says Full story
2. Omicron found in New York deer as experts voice concern about animal reservoirs Full story
3. Michigan surgeon pleads guilty to $19.5M billing fraud: 4 details Full story
4. Healthcare organizations still waiting to fully automate patient registration are missing out on saved time + better satisfaction rates. Click here to change that.
5. Pennsylvania health system lays off staff as CEO exits Full story
6. 9 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
7. Sutter Health antitrust trial begins: 5 things to know Full story
8. To mask or not mask? Omicron's decline reinvigorates debate Full story
9. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
10. Hospitals use federal COVID-19 relief funds to cover difference from travel rates Full story
11. Amazon Care rolls out telehealth services nationwide: 4 notes Full story
12. 7 top patient engagement tools, per KLAS Full story
13. Costs are keeping patients from getting dental care. Learn how successful practices take a new approach to financing. Join the discussion here.
14. Meet the C-suite of UnitedHealth Group: 10 execs to know Full story
15. 100 top rural and community hospitals, by state Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
3. Four questions held Lehigh Valley Health Network's strategic planning back. Learn how they found answers.