1. HCA wins bid to dismiss ER 'cover charge' suit Full story
2. 60 health systems sign Epic's letter opposing HHS' interoperability rules Full story
3. 9 New York hospitals at risk of losing critical access designation Full story
4. We'd love your feedback by participating in a 5 minute survey on the impact of patient engagement for hospitals and health systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's 6th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference.
5. How Baylor Scott & White doubled income as hospital admissions fell Full story
6. Arkansas hospitals face payment cuts under managed Medicaid shift Full story
7. Florida health system accused of forging letter to defame competitor's board members Full story
8. Your A/R system needs a reality check. Click here to find out why it's not at peak performance.
9. Medicare Advantage members still have some high out-of-pocket costs Full story
10. Pennsylvania hospital announces closure on Facebook after feds seize records Full story
11. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
12. Former GE exec finds way to cut healthcare costs -- and US hospitals are out of the equation Full story
13. McKesson, Change Healthcare to end health IT partnership Full story