1. UnitedHealth Group names Andrew Witty CEO Full story
2. Low reimbursements have some physicians stopping COVID-19 testing Full story
3. 5 recent hospital credit rating downgrades Full story
4. Outdated systems and processes can diminish sales and revenue growth. Click here to learn how to optimize and automate your quote-to-cash process.
5. Tenet must pay whistleblowing cardiologists $10M, court says Full story
6. Washington church raises enough to erase $30M in medical debt Full story
7. Health policy expert front-runner for top CMS job, Politico reports Full story
8. 9 hospitals, health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
9. Maximize your revenue cycle team's efficiency with AI. Experts from 3M will share the latest industry trends + tips during this live discussion.
10. Former Massachusetts healthcare executive charged in $100M fraud scheme Full story
11. Cerner opens COVID-19 vaccine clinic at headquarters Full story
12. Telehealth claim lines up nearly 3,000%: 3 things to know Full story
13. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing.
14. ACA changes under Biden largely positive for nonprofit hospitals, Fitch says Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
2. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.
3. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.