1. CMS cuts payments to 764 hospitals over patient complications Full story
2. Time to fill senior-level revenue cycle roles exceeds 6 months Full story
3. Medical society petitions to reverse closures of Tower Health hospitals Full story
4. In the trenches with the No Surprises Act. Where are providers having success? What pain points remain? Attend this live session to get answers.
5. Medical boards disciplined 8 physicians in 1 year over misinformation Full story
6. How the No Surprises Act is affecting practices: 3 compliance officers weigh in Full story
7. Cerner in the news: 7 January updates Full story
8. Epic in the headlines: 6 January updates Full story
9. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
10. California universal healthcare bill dies before key vote Full story
11. Union raises concerns over medical debt of UPMC workers Full story
12. Judge extends Northside-Anthem contract until April 15 Full story
13. Providers are five steps away from eliminating no-authorization claim denials. Here's how to get started.
14. Spectrum, Beaumont create 22-hospital system Full story
15. 2 New York nurses allegedly sold fake vaccination cards, made $1.5M, prosecutors say Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Battling labor strain requires both strategy and culture shifts. Here's how leading execs are pivoting.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.