1. IRS revokes hospital's tax-exempt status Full story
2. Vanderbilt University Medical CEO: 3 revenue wins for academic medical centers Full story
3. Judge rules sections of HIPAA are not permissible Full story
4. We'd love your feedback by participating in a 5 minute survey on the impact of patient engagement for hospitals and health systems. Survey participants will receive a complimentary badge to Becker's 6th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference.
5. Register today for one of the four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership -- register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. California physician group settles false billing case for $2.9M Full story
7. Orlando Health hit with whistleblower suit alleging forced referrals Full story
8. Healthcare's affordability crisis won't be fixed overnight. Here's what hospitals can do to help patients.
9. 100 healthcare CFOs forecast revenue, profit for next 12 months Full story
10. Illinois health system to add 14th hospital Full story
11. How Adfinitas Health delivers actionable data to clinicians across 15 hospitals. Hear from CEO Dr. Doug Mitchell during this live event.
12. An AI algorithm detected the coronavirus outbreak a week before the CDC Full story
13. 9 systems opening hospitals Full story