1. Curb costs or get fined, state tells Mass General Brigham Full story
2. Person shot in New York hospital waiting room Full story
3. UnitedHealth Group poised to develop in-home plans, care Full story
4. Data insights can improve collections. Click here to learn how to make uncompensated care a thing of the past.
5. North Carolina hospitals billing patients eligible for charity care Full story
6. 113 great leaders in healthcare | 2022 Full story
7. Nurse staffing agencies inflating prices, lawmakers allege, seek White House probe Full story
8. Delta vs. omicron surge: A comparison of key trends Full story
9. Providers are five steps away from eliminating no-authorization claim denials. Here's how to get started.
10. Hospital-at-home strategies freed up 3,300 beds, Mayo Clinic says Full story
11. Health stock sell-off poised to hit worst drop since 2009 Full story
12. Don't let the term fool you — 'Endemic' can be dangerous Full story
13. Managing denials takes too much time often for too few results. Learn how providers are using automation to prioritize workflow + capture lost revenue.
14. New York health system CEO, 44, dies Full story
15. 9 recent payer exec moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do you know the 3 behaviors trustworthy health IT partners exhibit? Click here to learn.
2. Still using scribes? Learn how documenting care with AI improves patient & physician satisfaction.
3. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.