1. North Carolina health system apologizes after billing patients for rape kits Full story
2. Investigation into CarePoint's finances prompts new laws in New Jersey Full story
3. 16 medical groups that support 'Medicare for All,' single payer Full story
4. How Massachusetts' top commercial payer is working to expand access to behavioral health services via telehealth. Click here to read the case study.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific health system CEOs Lloyd Dean, CommonSpirit Health; Nancy Howell Agee, Carilion Clinic; Sister Mary Haddad, Catholic Health Association of the United States; Rod Hochman, MD, Providence St. Joseph Health; Wright Lassiter III, Henry Ford Health System; Warner L. Thomas, Ochsner Health System; Stephen Klasko, MD, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health; Michael A. Slubowski, Trinity Health; and Melinda L. Estes, MD, Saint Luke's Health System, to the Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. Former HHS secretary: New interoperability rules would hurt Epic, Wisconsin economy Full story
7. CHS nears end of divestiture spree after shedding more than 90 hospitals Full story
8. 3 ways executives can lead change, 7 things keeping revenue cycle executives up at night and more. 8 C-suite must-reads from 2019.
9. $13.3B in savings lies in automating administrative tasks, study finds Full story
10. Microsoft alerts users of data breach in customer support database Full story
11. Hospital execs share digital patient engagement strategy: Top takeaways from the discussion
12. 3 Texas health systems settle lawsuit alleging they colluded to stifle nurse pay Full story
13. 7 things to know about the coronavirus outbreak