1. California health system to outsource RCM jobs to Optum Full story
2. CHS to offer $1.5B in senior secured notes Full story
3. HCA hit with antitrust lawsuit in Florida Full story
4. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
5. CMS healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination mandate enforceable nationwide after Texas suit dismissed Full story
6. Cerner CEO, chief technology officer agree not to leave after Oracle acquisition Full story
7. 3 states where health officials say omicron is likely peaking Full story
8. Humana's CenterWell Senior Primary Care to expand to 12 state markets Full story
9. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
10. World still in 1st of pandemic's 5 stages, Fauci warns Full story
11. Montefiore fined $17K for workplace violence violations Full story
12. Surgery delays: A pandemic effect patients, care teams dread Full story
13. Data insights can improve collections. Click here to learn how to make uncompensated care a thing of the past.
14. UnitedHealth Group in headlines: 7 stories Full story
15. 7 hospitals closing departments, ending services Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
2. It's not just clinicians — administrative staff are burnt out too. Learn 10 ways to retain your team.
3. Four questions held Lehigh Valley Health Network's strategic planning back. Learn how they found answers.