1. 20 hospitals, health systems that provide the most 'unnecessary' care: Johns Hopkins Full story
2. Physicians among those charged in $100M healthcare fraud scheme Full story
3. 11 hospitals with payment problems since Kronos ransomware attack Full story
4. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
5. What we know about omicron symptoms, recovery: A clinical timeline Full story
6. Aetna, Trinity Health hospital reach contract agreement Full story
7. 24 states must ensure healthcare workers are fully vaccinated by March 15, CMS says Full story
8. RIP Medical Debt ends Oklahoma campaign, saying it can't access more debt from hospitals Full story
9. Don't let workforce management issues bleed into the patient experience. Join the expert discussion here.
10. MedPAC recommends payment rate boost for hospitals in 2023 Full story
11. Washington hospital partners with Providence to implement Epic EHR Full story
12. Top 10 health policy issues for 2022 Full story
13. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.
14. 13 states experiencing workforce shortages in at least 25% of hospitals; 23 anticipate it Full story
15. 28 recent hospital, health system exec moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
2. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
3. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.