1. Only 39% of American households can cover a $1k ER visit with savings Full story
2. 5 questions with Tufts Medical Center's revenue cycle director
3. ACEP fires back at Anthem for its discretionary ED policy
4. How do you feel about value-based payments? Complete this survey and earn complimentary registration for Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting in April.
5. Hear Great Industry Keynotes by Penny Wheeler, MD, President and CEO, Allina Health; Teri Fontenot, FACHE, President and CEO, Woman's Hospital; Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman and CEO, Kaiser Permanente; and John Noseworthy, MD, President and CEO, Mayo Clinic at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Premier Health to close 491-bed Ohio hospital Full story
7. AHA, AHIP and 4 other associations join to improve prior authorization processes Full story
8. What are the best practices to manage inventory effectively and improve the patient experience? Learn more
9. This week's 5 must-reads for hospital RCM leaders Full story
10. Working with millennials -- 7 thoughts Full story 11. RCM tip of the day: Identify denials early Full story
12. "The Hospital's Clear Path to Improving Care Delivery" provides trends and best practices to help hospitals improve care delivery in three key areas. Learn more
13. Study finds Maryland's all-payer program contained costs, but didn't change care delivery Full story
14. Trump: CHIP should not be included in stopgap bill Full story
15. Humana faces backlash for hiking breast cancer drug copays