1. Fired physicians win $10.6M arbitration award against Tenet Full story
2. DC hospitals treat victims of Capitol riot: 5 things to know Full story
3. False Claims Act suit against Mississippi hospital rejected Full story
4. How the nation's largest outpatient provider transformed its supply chain amid the pandemic. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
5. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
6. HHS allocates $22B for COVID-19 testing, vaccination efforts Full story
7. Medicare payment changes for COVID-19 tests take effect: 3 things to know Full story
8. Don't Miss Learning Opportunities:
- Does your organization have a digital, frictionless billing and payment system? Download this whitepaper to learn how to innovate the patient financial experience.
- Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
- Still calling your patients? Click here to find out why texting them will bring about better results for your practice.
9. 3 reasons Haven failed: A former healthcare CEO's take Full story
10. Medicaid expansion's effect on hospital finances: 5 study takeaways Full story
11. It's 'like trying to get a Beatles ticket': Officials turn to party-invite sites to avoid vaccine rollout issues Full story
12. Cutting costs isn't enough to support financial stability in 2021. Click here to learn how to avoid a shortsighted approach to revenue recovery.
13. ONC releases new resources for interoperability rules: A timeline of key compliance dates Full story
14. 10 best, worst cities for an active lifestyle Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How well do you understand consumer attitudes toward medical billing and payment? Download this whitepaper to discover how patients approach and interpret healthcare bills.
2. The key to a more financially productive primary care practice is the membership-based model. Click here to learn how 1,100 successful practices have followed that path.
3. It’s going to be difficult for your laboratory to persist through the pandemic without the right IT tools. Download this whitepaper to understand which tools to adopt.