1. 100 hospitals with the worst margins nationwide, ranked Full story
2. 5 hospitals closing departments or ending services Full story
3. Top No Surprises Act disputes by type of CPT code Full story
4. Prior authorization is a drain on your staff. Learn about safe automation tools to overcome this burden, protect revenue and improve the patient experience.
5. Are Indiana nonprofit hospitals really to blame for high pricing? Full story
6. 5 ways providers reduced denials in 2022 Full story
7. Michael Dowling: Healthcare leaders' great return to normalcy Full story
8. 8 ways automation can improve your revenue cycle, starting now.
9. Senators scrutinize medical credit cards Full story
10. Patient shot by off-duty officer in hospital gets $900K Full story
11. Lancaster General rescinds $25 per employee holiday gift amid 'challenging economic times' Full story
12. Are you making sense of your healthcare organization's data? Get tips on interpreting and drawing value from raw data in this discussion.
13. 18 counties with biggest population upswings Full story
14. 18 counties with biggest population downturns Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 50% of hospitals are projected to have negative margins for the rest of the year. Make your CFO's job easier with these 5 steps.
2. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.
3. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.