1. 52 hospitals, health systems laying off 4K workers Full story
2. Hospitals average 100 percent staff turnover every 5 years — Here's what that costs Full story
3. 5 RCM companies making executive moves Full story
4. Staffing shortages have compromised the patient experience. Intelligent automation offers a path to deliver more human-centric care. Learn how.
5. He was the hospital's financial auditor. Now he's its CEO. Full story
6. University Hospitals eyes unified Epic EHR in 2023 Full story
7. Employee found dead outside Geisinger hospital after shooting Full story
8. Are you making sense of your healthcare organization's data? Get tips on interpreting and drawing value from raw data in this discussion.
9. Indiana hospital ER shutters after appeals court ruling Full story
10. Judge orders vendor to return EHR data to CommonSpirit Health Full story
11. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
12. Third-Party Liability programs — Hero or villain? Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid + practical strategies to make TPL programs a hero.
13. Best hospitals, health systems to work for by state Full story
14. Holiday bonuses flat or a bit less common Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The standard patient payment model is broken. That's why Ascension and Intermountain depend on this tool to increase patient engagement and drive net-new cash.
2. Providers lose millions on self-pay patients who actually have insurance. Discover 4 hidden ways to detect insurance coverage for self-pay patients.
3. Revenue cycle staffing is in crisis. Don't ask employees to work harder — allow them to work smarter with intelligent automation. Here's how.