|News & Analysis|
Dec. 27, 2013
1. 13 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
2. How to Reduce Costs and Improve Quality: 4 Tips From St. Vincent's Medical Center CFO John Gleckler.
3. Decreasing Payment Denials: Best Practices From Houston Methodist CFO Kevin Burns.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Supply chain and purchased services comprise about 30 percent of hospitals' operating budgets. How can hospitals take control of their puchased services expenses? To register for a free webinar on this topic.
5. 12 Statistics on Improper Medicare and Medicaid Payments in 2013.
6. St. Vincent's HealthCare in Florida Names Kim Hodgkinson CFO.
7. CMS Names 123 Medicare ACOs.
8. Becker's Healthcare Podcasts. Check out our newest podcast from Miles Snowden, MD, CMO of Optum, on how providers can succeed with value-based contracts.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Craneware and Principle Valuation.