|News & Analysis|
Dec. 23, 2013
1. 10 Hospitals That Filed for Bankruptcy in 2013.
2. November Hospital Admissions Slump to Weakest Point in More Than 10 Years.
3. 3 Revenue Cycle Improvement Lessons From Methodist Health System.
4. Mike Tretina Named CFO of Bayhealth.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Supply chain and purchased services comprise about 30 percent of hospitals' operating budgets. How can hospitals take control of their puchased services expenses? To register for a free webinar on this topic.
6. 4 Findings About Cost-Conscious Consumer Behavior and High-Deductible Health Plans.
7. How New Marketing Strategies Could Mean New Opportunities for Hospitals.
8. November Roundtable Video Available! Did you miss this year's Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable? No worries: You can now watch the footage of 12 healthcare leaders discussing the most pertinent topics.
9. Call for CFO Speakers! Becker's Healthcare is looking for bright, innovative hospital and health system CFOs to speak on a CFO panel at next year's Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable. If interested or want to suggest a speaker, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and Symbion.