|News & Analysis|
Dec. 18, 2013
1. 5 Hospital and Health System Credit Downgrades, 2 Upgrades in Past Month.
2. Why Transparency Wins the Day: Insights From St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center CFO Meredith Price.
3. 5 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Supply chain and purchased services comprise about 30 percent of hospitals' operating budgets. How can hospitals take control of their puchased services expenses? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Nye Regional Medical Center Files for Bankruptcy.
6. Former CFO Sues Roseland Community Hospital Over Missing Pay.
7. 11 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
8. Becker's Healthcare Podcasts. Check out our newest podcast from Miles Snowden, MD, CMO of Optum, on how providers can succeed with value-based contracts.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: The PFM Group and Integritas Solutions.