|News & Analysis|
Dec. 16, 2013
1. Top 5 Most Expensive Inpatient Conditions by Payer.
2. The Rise of Narrow Networks: What the Trend Means for Hospitals.
3. S&P Overhaul of Credit Ratings Could Affect 20% of Its Hospital Base.
4. MedPAC: Boost Hospital Inpatient, Outpatient Medicare Rates by 3.2% in 2015.
5. St. Vincent's HealthCare Battles Audit of $3.3M in Medicare Overpayments.
6. Senate Pitches Single-Payer Bill.
7. LAST CALL: CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is still looking for CFOs to participate in a short, 10-question survey! If you'd like to participate, or know of someone willing to participate, email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
8. Striving for High-Quality Service: Q&A With Victory Healthcare CFO Gregory Cunniff.
9. Reader Input! How do you think your state's Medicaid program will affect your hospital or health system in 2014? Send your thoughts to Bob Herman at email@example.com.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Craneware and The PFM Group.