|News & Analysis|
Dec. 13, 2013
1. Congress Introduces Budget Deal Maintaining Sequestration, Medicare Cuts.
2. 45 Statistics on Moody's Baa-Rated Hospitals.
3. S&P: Nonprofit Hospitals to Experience Big Negative Pressures Next Year.
4. Fitch: 2014 Doesn't Look Good for Hospitals.
5. 10 Statistics on Hospital Labor Costs as a Percentage of Operating Revenue.
6. New York Releases Hospital Charges, Costs.
7. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is still looking for hospital and health system CFOs to participate in a short, 10-question survey! If you'd like to participate, or know of someone willing to participate, email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
8. Reducing Readmissions: How a MacArthur Genius is Revolutionizing Care in One of the Most Dangerous Towns in America.
9. Reader Input! How do you think your state's Medicaid program will affect your hospital or health system in 2014? Send your thoughts to Bob Herman at email@example.com.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: The PFM Group, Jarrard and VMG Health.