|News & Analysis|
Dec. 11, 2013
1. The Most Influential Hospital Transactions of 2013.
2. 7 Major For-Profit Hospital Companies Post $443M in Quarterly Earnings.
3. Lower-Price Hospitals Trigger Price Reductions at Other Hospitals.
4. Hospitals Add 1,200 Jobs in November.
5. 10 Largest Individual Donations to Hospitals in 2013.
6. 12 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
7. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is still looking for hospital and health system CFOs to participate in a short, 10-question survey! If you'd like to participate, or know of someone willing to participate, email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
8. Integris Health Hires David Hadley as CFO.
9. Chuck Cleaver Named CFO of Martin Health System.
10. 5 Things to Know About the Meaningful Use Extension.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: The PFM Group and Jarrard.