|News & Analysis|
Dec. 6, 2013
1. Strong Healthcare CFO Leadership: What Does It Take Today? Prominent CFOs Weigh in.
2. The Future of Hospitals: Visions of the Healthcare Landscape in 2035.
3. 3 Strategies to Contain Acute-Care Costs.
4. Becker's Healthcare Accepting Nominations for 2014 Leadership Awards.
5. OIG Says HCA's JFK Medical Center Must Repay $4.4M to Medicare.
6. 2 Troubled NY Hospitals Consider Bankruptcy.
7. Going Green Pays: Sky Lakes Medical Center Receives $200k in Energy Incentives.
8. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is still looking for hospital and health system CFOs to participate in a short, 10-question survey! If you'd like to participate, or know of someone willing to participate, email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Symbion and VMG Health.