|News & Analysis|
Dec. 4, 2013
1. CMS Finalizes 1.7% Pay Bump to HOPDs, Packaged Rate for Clinic Visits.
2. Financial Success in Challenging Times: Q&A With Dignity Health CFO Michael Blaszyk.
3. CMS: Chronic Care Management, SGR Main Issues for Physician Pay in 2014.
4. NY Times Puts Hospital Prices Back in Spotlight.
5. 102 Safety-Net Hospital Leaders: DSH Cuts Will Lead to Layoffs, Financial Hardship.
6. OIG: 2 Mercy Health Network Hospitals Incorrectly Billed Medicare.
7. 8 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
8. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is still looking for hospital and health system CFOs to participate in a short, 10-question survey! If you'd like to participate, or know of someone willing to participate, email Bob Herman at email@example.com.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Craneware and HFAP.