|News & Analysis|
Dec. 2, 2013
1. Staying Strong Under Pressure: Nonprofit Hospitals Discuss the Challenges and Opportunities of 2014.
2. OIG Nails Parkland Hospital for $743k in Improper Medicare Dental Services.
3. Connecticut AG Asks for Hospital Facility Fee Info.
4. Parkland CFO Ted Shaw Named Head of Texas Hospital Association.
5. 11 Kentucky Hospitals File Complaints Alleging Insurance Marketplace Exclusion.
6. 4 Key Lessons From Blessing Hospital's Revenue Cycle Overhaul.
7. Plan Ahead for May! Do you want to hear Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove, Cadence Health CFO John Orsini and other top healthcare executives talk about the burning issues in healthcare? You can at the Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting in Chicago! To register or learn more,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experian and Citi Money2 Health.