|News & Analysis|
Nov. 29, 2013
1. The Future of Community Hospitals: To Sell or Remain Independent.
2. Q3 Hospital Transaction Volume Up 58.3%.
3. Engaging Physicians to Prepare for ICD-10: Best Practices From Baptist Health.
4. Upcoming Webinar. What do you need to know about the two-midnight rule from CMS? What are key points to know? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. 6 Best Practices for Nonprofit Hospitals Setting Executive Compensation.
6. University of Utah Hospital to Refund $256k in Medicare Overpayments.
7. The Least Surprising Impact of the Affordable Care Act: Lower Pay For Physicians.
8. Plan Ahead for May! Do you want to hear Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove, Cadence Health CFO John Orsini and other top healthcare executives talk about the burning issues in healthcare? You can at the Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting in Chicago! To register or learn more,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experian and Citi Money2 Health.