|News & Analysis|
Nov. 27, 2013
1. 8 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
2. Moody's: Nonprofit Hospitals Face Gloomy 2014.
3. Fitch: Preserving Profitability No. 1 Challenge for Healthcare Next Year.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How can hospitals handle compliance of the new two-midnight rule from CMS? Teletracking is presenting a webinar on how LewisGale Medical Center tackled the two-midnight issue. To register for this free webinar,
5. 14 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
6. Medicare RAC Reviews on the Rise for Hospitals.
7. How Greenwich Hospital Saved $304k - And With Minimal Investment.
8. CMS Dialysis, Home Health Pay Cuts Lower Than Expected.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experian and Citi Money2 Health.