|News & Analysis|
Nov. 25, 2013
1. 12 Hospitals S&P Has Lowered to Speculative Grade.
2. HMA Shareholders to Vote on CHS Deal in January.
3. 10 Characteristics of Effective Healthcare Price Transparency Tools.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Still unsure of how to handle the new two-midnight rule from CMS? Learn how to manage its impact and compliance! To register for a free webinar on the topic,
5. Are California Nonprofit Hospitals Living Up to Community Benefit Expectations?
6. White House: Health Spending Growth at Record Low.
7. 3 Predictions on Hospital-Union Relationships.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experian, Parallon and Citi Money2 Health.