|News & Analysis|
Nov. 22, 2013
1. 11 Observations on the Affordable Care Act So Far.
2. Safety-Net, Public Hospitals Lose the Most Under Quality-Based Payment Program.
3. Becker's Strategy Roundtable 2013: 12 Leaders on the Biggest Healthcare Challenges Today.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Do you want to learn more about how to handle CMS' two-midnight rule? Hear executives from Lewisgale Regional Health System on the topic! To register for the free webinar,
5. Crouse Hospital Appoints Kelli Harris CFO.
6. Bartlett Regional Hospital CFO Ken Brough to Resign.
7. Edward Hospital Invests in 2 Surgery Centers.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experian, Parallon and Citi Money2 Health.