1. Henry Ford Health System's surplus falls to $15.25M in first nine months of 2014 Full story
2. 13 recent hospital, health system capital projects Full story
Bending the cost curve with the help of a dedicated cost leader
4. Quincy Medical Center closure delayed Full story
5. Narrow networks, stubborn payers, disruptors: 4 healthcare leaders on their top threat Full story
6. 135-year-old Colorado hospital shuts down
7. 3 top revenue cycle management vendors based on user satisfaction Full story
8. St. Joseph's Healthcare System names David Alexander CFO Full story
130 nonprofit hospital and health system CEOs to know | 2014
10. 6 things to know about healthcare's newest jobs Full story
5 Things to know about Labor Cost and Care Quality Improvement - 124 senior healthcare leaders provide insights on leveraging workforce data
12. 50 statistics on physicians today - Compensation, retirement, malpractice insurance & private practice outlook
13. Spine device company goes national with "rep-less" model: Will hospitals bite?
14. How spine surgeons are taking charge of ACOs, pay-for-performance and their own data
15. Investor notes: 6 spine device company updates
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Save the date!
May 7-9, 2015 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 150+ Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking
100+ Sessions | 200+ Speakers To register or learn more, click here.