1. Banner Health's operating surplus increases to $228.8M Full story
2. For-profit hospital Q3 financial results: 15 things to know Full story
3. CHS to sell Dallas Regional Medical Center to Prime Healthcare Full story
4. Nebraska Medical Center spent $1.16M treating Ebola patients Full story
Is executive compensation aligned with health system strategy? 10 findings
6. 5 Things to know about Labor Cost and Care Quality Improvement - 124 senior healthcare leaders provide insights on leveraging workforce data. Click here to learn more.
7. 6 latest CFO moves in hospitals, health systems Full story
8. Allina Health reports financial results for Q3: 5 things to know Full story
9. Banner Health to acquire UA Health Network in January Full story
3 healthcare executives on the biggest challenge of 2014
Why one community health system joined a public exchange Full story
12. Automated Revenue Cycle Management: Improving financial performance in uncertain times. Automation can help lower staff costs, enhance clean claims rates, cut denial rates, improve patient collections and reduce bad debt - all contributing to enhanced profitability, improved financial outcomes and, potentially, improved patient satisfaction.
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Save the date!
May 7-9, 2015 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 150+ Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking
100+ Sessions | 200+ Speakers To register or learn more, click here.