|News & Analysis|
Nov. 20, 2013
1. 9 Hospital and Health System Credit Downgrades, 5 Upgrades in Past Month.
2. High Medical Bills, Superfluous Paperwork Define U.S. Healthcare.
3. 5 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How can you manage the impact and compliance of CMS' two-midnight rule? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Hospital Stocks Halt Bleeding.
6. Baptist Settles False Claims Suit With $3.7M.
7. Could Your OR Save $1M This Year?
8. Memorial Health System Names Ken Miller CFO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Experian, Citi Money2 Health and VMG Health.