1. Mayo Clinic posts $205.3M operating surplus for Q3 Full story
2. 4 hospitals receive credit downgrades in past month Full story
3. Apollo Medical Holdings' revenue up 362% in Q2: 5 things to know Full story
4. The Jonathan Gruber PPACA tax controversy: What it says about politics and taxes Full story
5. 7 recent hospital recent hospital transactions and partnerships Full story
6. Top concerns for CFOs this year. What are the top concerns on CFOs' radars this year? Please send responses to Ayla Ellison (firstname.lastname@example.org) for inclusion in an upcoming edition of Becker's Hospital Review.
7. Parkland Memorial Hospital no longer at risk of losing $400M in federal funding Full story
8. 5 ways to drive healthcare innovation Full story
9. 4 strategies to mitigate micromanagement Full story
10. 5 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
E-Book: Read and listen to what CFOs have to say about capital spending toward soft investments as opposed to traditional hard assets.
Becker's Hospital Review 6th Annual Meeting
Save the date!
May 7-9, 2015 | Swissotel Chicago
Featuring 150+ Hospital and Health System Executives Speaking
100+ Sessions | 200+ Speakers To register or learn more, click here.