|News & Analysis|
Nov. 18, 2013
1. 1,451 Hospitals Penalized in 2014 Value-Based Purchasing Program.
2. Getting Rid of the Financial Guessing Game: Benefits of Providing the Cost of Care Up Front.
3. OIG: High Hospital Charges Lead to Excessive Medicare Outlier Payments.
4. Uncovering Value by Divesting Non-Core Assets: A Strategic and Financial Impact.
5. Upcoming Webinar. How can your leadership skills be based on evidence-based decision making? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
6. Massachusetts Nurses Propose Hospital Profit, CEO Pay Penalties.
7. 8 Recently Formed ACOs.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Parallon and VMG Health.